Amillennialism allows for people to express themselves by leaving comments on our blog posts. The administrators enjoy hearing your thoughts on any particular eschatological topic. We have created this section as a means of informing our guests about some information and standards relating to commenting on this website.
- Any new commenter will have their post reviewed by the administrators. Once the first comment has been approved, the commenter will be able to post further comments without approval. We reserve the right to delete any comments at any time and to ban a guest from commenting if they should not follow our standards.
- We reserve the right to decide who is able to post comments on blog posts . There are individuals who we will simply not allow to post for various reasons. If an individual is adamant about making their theology publicly known, they are free to start their own blog by going to www.wordpress.com .
- Comments should be kept relevant to the blog post and any off topic comments should be avoided. The purpose of commenting is to add constructive thoughts on the subject presented.
- Comments should not contain any vulgarities, immoral content or slander. Comments of this nature will result in an immediate ban of the commenter and deletion of their comments.
- We will do our best to reply to your comments when possible however the authors of the blog do not guarantee that all questions will be answered. If you are interested in a quick answer to a question, please visit the Amillennialism Facebook page.
- The comments section on this blog is not intended for the use of debate. If you are interested in a lengthy dialogue on an eschatological item, please visit the Amillennialism Facebook page where a discussion may entail.
- If your commentary is of a personal nature and you would like to contact the administrators, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com