Dean Davis, author of The High King of Heaven, just posted a wonderful article giving an amillennial interpretation of the First Resurrection found in Revelation 20. I highly recommend taking the time to check it out!
I received feedback that there are some challenges to finding the sermon series on Revelation preached by Voddie Baucham on this site. I thought that I’d post it here to make finding it a little easier.
- An Introduction to Revelation (Revelation 1-5)
- Prologue: The Blessing of Revelation (Revelation 1-5)
- Christ is Worthy (Revelation 1-5)
- Tolerating the Intolerable (Revelation 1-5)
- Polishing the Outside of the Cup (Revelation 1-5)
- A House Call for a Sin Sick Church (Revelation 1-5)
- Changing Perspectives (Revelation 1-5)
- The Lion and the Lamb (Revelation 1-5)
- The 144,000 (Revelation 7:1-8)
- The Great Multitude (Revelation 7:9-12)
- Who Can Stand? (Revelation 7:13-14)
- The Glory of Heaven (Revelation 7:15-17)
- The War of Worship (Revelation 14:1-5)
- The Good News of Judgment (Revelation 14:6-13)
- The Ten Attributes of Jesus Christ (Revelation 14:14-20)
- The Apex of God’s Wrath (Revelation 16:1-11)
- The Battle of Armageddon? (Revelation 16:12-16)
- The Great Prostitute Pt. 1 (Revelation 17:1-6)
- The Great Prostitute Pt. 2 (Revelation 17:7-14)
- The Great Prostitute Pt. 3 (Revelation 17:15-18)
- The Millennium (Revelation 20:1-3)
- The First and Second Resurrection (Revelation 20:4-6)
- The Release and Defeat of Satan (Revelation 20:7-10)
- The New Jerusalem (Revelation 21:9-21)
- The City with No Temple (Revelation 21:22-27)
- The Last and Final Call (Revelation 22:7)
- Come Lord Jesus (Revelation 22:18-21)
Jeff Spry has allowed us to post some of his sermons series to the website. Jeff Spry is the minister of education at Western Avenue Baptist Church in Statesville North Carolina. The following series has been added:
One of the most debated portions of the book of Revelation is the identifying mark of the beast mainly the numbers 666. The eschatological acrostic that some have undertaken to come up with an individual in their own specific time has been almost humorous if not sad.
G.K. Beale gives a very solid answer on the Gospel Coalition website on his interpretation of Revelation chapter 13 and the number 666. The article can be accessed here.
We just added a new video debate in our debate section on the understanding of the book of Revelation. This symposium was put together by American Vision and the debaters are none other than Jim Hamilton (futurist), Gary Demar (Partial Preterist) & Sam Waldron (Idealist)