Isaiah is without question the most prominent of the major OT prophets. Full of Christ and his Kingdom, his visions are central to understanding New Testament eschatology. In particular, we thrill to read his promises of the coming of Servant of Yahweh, who will both suffer and reign. Premillennarians often charge that amillennarians cannot interpret Isaiah consistently. We disagree. Here are some resources to help you understand some of Isaiah’s prophecies in Amillennial perspective.
- The Rod of Jesse, A Banner for the Nations: Isaiah 11 (Dean Davis)
- Prisoners in the Dungeon: Isaiah 24 (Dean Davis)
- Arise and Shine: Isaiah 60 (Dean Davis)
- Isaiah 65: Death & Old Age (Kim Riddlebarger)
- A Nation Born in a Day: Isaiah 66 (Dean Davis)