But what exactly is the Kingdom of God? Is it a latter day theocracy, patterned after the Law of Moses? Or is it a spiritual reign of God the Father, through Christ, by the Spirit? In how many stages does the Kingdom enter history? What do theologians mean when they say the Kingdom is Already and Not Yet? And how exactly does someone enter the Kingdom, so as to experience the privilege and joy of having Christ as their King?
Truly, in all of biblical eschatology there is no topic more fascinating, complex, and controversial than this. We hope the articles in this section will go far towards helping you understand and enjoy the glorious, Christ-centered reality of the Kingdom.
- The teaching of Jesus concerning the kingdom Part 1 (G. Vos)
- The teaching of Jesus concerning the kingdom Part 2 (G. Vos)
- The Amillennial View of the Kingdom (Sam Storms)
- The Kingdom of God: Already but Not yet (Sam Storms) Part 1, Part 2
- The Good News of the Kingdom (Dean Davis)
- The Coming of the Kingdom (Dean Davis)
- Did the God of OT Kingdom Prophecy Lie? (Dean Davis)
- How Shall We Interpret OT Prophecies of the Kingdom of God? (Dean Davis)
- All Things Subjected to Himself – Philippians 3:17-21(Dean Davis)
- Q & A on the Kingdom (D.A. Carson)