With the exception of the Millennium, no topic in biblical eschatology has more deeply divided interpreters than that of the Antichrist. And with the exception of none at all has any topic generated more incredible, wild-eyed speculation—especially in our own day!
So what does the Bible enable us confidently to say about the Antichrist? Is “he” really a he, or rather an institution? Is there one Antichrist, or are there many? Is the Antichrist yet to come, or has he already come? And if he is yet to come, will Christians be here when he does?
You probably know that sincere believers offer different answers to these important questions. In a manner consistent with our amillennial faith, we have devoted this portion of our website to helping you sort them out and discover the one that’s true.
- The Beast in Biblical Eschatology (Sam Storms) Part 1, Part 2
- It Will Not Come Unless: Interpreting 2 Thessalonians 2 (Dean Davis)
- The Man of Sin, the Son of Perdition (Thomas Manton)
- Prophecy Makes Strange Bedfellows: A History of Identifying the Antichrist (Stephen Nichols)
- Why is the number of the beast 666? (G.K. Beale)